Thursday, August 6, 2009

My own Matthew

One of my friends has been through alot in the past couple of years. His "luck" just seems to not be working. The devil has been going at him hard. This friend in particularly was one of the ones that i thought would be the hardest to lead to JESUS, he always had a vision but was always blurred by the distractions of the world. Well this friend went to church 2 weeks ago for the first time in a looonnngggg time. So afterwards he calls me and i begin sharing my own testimony, after about 30 minutes of talking back and forth he stubbled upon a picture in his room and says, "I dont know where this picture came from but its a black and white picture of just a straight road with nothing around it" and instantly i say thats GOD! thats GOD saying this is the way, this is the only way, there is no other way. Black and white for plain and simple, this is the way. Just road and dirt meaning no distractions, no one but me and you.

(this isnt the actual picture but what do you see when you look at this)


- More than coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment